Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Audio & MP3
Easy Audio Editor
Edit, convert formats, filter, apply effects, and play audio files with Easy Audio Editor. Supports all major audio formats.
File Size: 6.22 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Easy Audio Editor is a visual multifunctional audio files editor which allow you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, format conversion and more.
With Easy Audio Editor you can:
The following audio formats are supported:
- Open, create and save audio files;
- Play an audio file or any part of it;
- Visually edit an audio file (Delete, Cut, Copy, DeleteSilence, Paste, PasteFromFile, Mix, MixFromFile);
- Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming;
- Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter);
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, MultiTapDelay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus);
- Convert an audio file from one format to another;
- Convert the sample type of audio files;
- Insert noise or silence in an audio file;
- Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year);
- Insert and change information about audio markers (Count, Country, Dialect, Label, Language, Length, Note, Num, Position, Text).
- compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW and others);
- MP3 (MPEG Layer-3), MP2(MPEG Layer-2);
- uncompressed WAV PCM;
- WMA (Windows Media Audio);
- RAW (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW);
- CDA (Audio CD Tracks);
- OGG (Ogg Vorbis);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- G.721, G.723, G.726.