Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Audio & MP3
IntelliScore converts WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MIDI.
Compose MIDI music simply by singing or playing any instrument.
File Size: MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
- Convert MP3 and WAV files to MIDI (.mid) files
- Grab music from a CD and convert it to a MIDI (.mid)file
- MIDI-enable any musical instrument, even your voice
- Helps remove vocals for karaoke singing
- Speed web page loading time by using intelliScore's MIDI (.mid) files instead of MP3 or WAV files
- Record MIDI directly into your sequencer software using your voice or any acoustic instrument
- Generate cell phone ringtones in conjunction with a ringtone conversion program
With intelliScore and the included Anvil Studio or other MIDI editing and notation program you can:
- View notation from your favorite music
- See the chord names and key detected by intelliScore
- Change individual notes, swap instruments, transpose ,etc.
Vendor's Homepage Purchase $79.00 Download
Here are a few of intelliScore's powerful features:
- Polyphonic. IntelliScore can convert WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, and CD to MIDI and helps figure out the notes, chord names, and key for you. Since intelliScore is polyphonic, your WAV, MP3, CD, and live music can contain several notes at a time, even chords! Spend more time making music...spend less time picking out the notes.
- Real-timeMIDI. IntelliScore turns your voice or analog instrument into a realtime MIDI controller for live performance. No need for expensive MIDI pickups! You can also record directly into a MIDI (.mid) file editor using your voice or analog instrument.
- Multiple MIDI tracks. IntelliScore separates your WAV, MP3, CD, and live music into different MID tracks depending on each note's pitch and position in the stereo image. This can greatly reduce editing time for music containing several instruments.
- Expression capture. IntelliScore faithfully recreates effects such as pitch bend, vibrato, tremolo, and portamento during monophonic portions of your WAV, MP3, CD, and live music.