Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Business & Finance
A faster way to print envelopes and labels .
File Size: 12.4 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Still writing addresses for your mailings by hand? It's time-taking, inaccurate and not professional. And it can turn a nightmare if your mailing list is large. We know a better way.
Mail Factory is a program to design and print envelopes, address and shipping labels on your Macintosh. It's fast, comes with ready-made designs, and is perfect for both single or batch printing
Mail Factory helps you when:
- The professional look of your correspondence is important
- You send out letters or packages regularly
- You care about faster and accurate delivery
- You wish to create personalized envelopes or labels
- You have a DYMO printer
- You want to send mail at USPS automation rates and save on postage
- 3-step Assistant to get you started quickly.
- More than 40 built-in designs for labels and envelopes.
- More than 500 supplied clipart images.
- Support for European, US and Japanese envelope sizes.
- Support for window envelopes.
- Print labels quickly with hundreds of label templates from Avery, DYMO, APLI, A-One, Siegel.
- Create custom envelope and label sizes.
- Use addresses from OS X Address Book, Entourage, Now Contact, Eudora, MS Excel, vCards or tab-delimited text files, or input them manually. The choice of Preferred Address Source (Work, Home, Primary) is available for each program.
- The sources like Entourage import data to the inner database to avoid the long import process each time they are selected. The search option is available for all addresses.
- Print labels on DYMO label printers.
- Print USPS POSTNET and Royal Mail barcodes on labels and envelopes.
- FIM-A Code (Facing Identification Mark) can now be printed on envelopes with US addreses. This code is used together with the barcode and serves for automated sorting purposes.
- Over 100 handling label signs for use in envelopes and packages (such as "Airmail", "Fragile", etc).
- Correctly format addresses for over 50 countries.
- Postal Guidelines help you meet USPS automation addressing standards.
- Choose the position of the label that you're printing to, so you can re-use partially used label sheets.
- Print labels and envelopes for individuals or groups.
- Automatically downsizes font so that addresses fit into labels.
- Use cutting marks to print on plain paper.
- Printer calibration helps to print with great precision.
- Support for AppleScript allows third-party applications to print on labels and envelopes, using Mail Factory designs.
- Search images in the Internet with built-in Google search.
- Apply more than 50 masks to images.
- Control transparency, tint images with colors, rotate them.
- Use clipart from built-in collections or select a custom folder.
- Integration with iPhoto lets preview and use pictures from the iPhoto libraries.
- Insert images in many supported formats - TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and more.
- Search images by keywords.
- Smart guides help to arrange design elements neatly.