Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Business & Finance
PDF2TXT(pdf to text)
PDF2TXT(pdf to text) software can extract text from pdf files -- it does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
File Size: 615 KB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
PDF2TXT(pdf to text) software can extract text from pdf files -- it does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software. PDF2TXT(pdf to text) processes at very high speed and you can convert multiple pdf files to text files at one time.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- Supports English, French, German, Italian and other languages
- Convert PDF files to text files on the fly
- Supports PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 6.0)
- Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- Keeps original page layout
- Supports all Windows platforms, 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, extract text from encrypted PDF file and wildcard character, for example: *.pdf, a*.pdf, etc.
- Batch convert PDF files to text files
- Convert to simple HTML page; only include TEXT and TEXT positions, so you can parse TEXT info from HTML pages very easily
- Supports drag and drop files, CIDFont character set and "ToUnicode" tag
- Fully independent; not dependent on any third party technology
- Auto align text columns in table
- Extract various information (title, subject, author, keywords, creator, producer, created date, security, version, page count, etc.) from PDF files