Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Business & Finance
PDF Password Remover
The PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files...
File Size: 509 KB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).
Vendor's Homepage Purchase $29.90 Download
- Easy to use
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP support
- Supports drag and drop files
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- Set the document title, subject, author, keywords to the decrypted PDF file(s)
- Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- The rate of decryption is very fast
- Supports PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 6.0)
- Batch operation on many files from command line
- Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption