Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Business & Finance
Easily managing and tracking all tasks, projects and jobs you or your team are working on...
File Size: 14.7 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Task Manager 2003 easily managing and tracking all tasks, projects and jobs you or your team are working on. Task Manager 2003 helps you not to forget, giving you an instant snapshot of work you or your team have outstanding. and It is designed to be flexible enough to fit in with the way you work while providing the built-in features to make your task, job, or project tracking simple. Once you start using Task Manager 2003 you'll wonder how you or your team managed without it!
Use Task Manager 2003 easily to:
- Get an instant list of all tasks, jobs or projects
- Improve office efficiency and guard against missed deadlines
- Balance personal and team workloads
- Forecast work bottlenecks and quiet times
- Get an 'instant snapshot' of individual and overall task progress
- Improve customer satisfaction with automatic suggested deadline dates
- Improve office productivity and profitability with automatic task time budgeting
- Reduce staff/team management time
- Boost management effectiveness
- Monitor task work trends and statistics
It is loaded with features designed to help you get organized and stay organized. Whether you use it personally or in a team/network environment, It provides you with a fast task database environment, built-in task reports, templates and fields, and the ability to add and customize all of these according to your specific needs.
An easy to use graphical user interface allows you to enter an unlimited number of tasks, jobs, projects, and notes. Included are:
Task Manager 2003 easily reports with:
- Optional built-in task/job/project database fields.
- User-definable data fields including OLE fields (insert Excel?, Word? documents, sound clips, and more) .
- Quick, easy data entry with automatic field defaults, AutoCorrect? and quick entry templates.
- Optional task, project and job time budgeting .
- Optional progress monitoring and indicators showing total time to go to complete all current tasks.
- Recurring tasks, jobs and projects.
- Optional control programmability with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications?
- Built-in task functions and business date calculations.
- Automatic task scheduling and data backup.
- Minimal data entry and time-saving data maintenance tools.
- Optional user and group security.
- Windows? XP/2000/NT/Me/9x standalone or network multi-user use.
- Built-in contextual help, online tutorial and user manual.
- Free online support options and easy and quick installation and use.
- Built-in sample reports including: Open tasks by date entered/ deadline date/ team member/ team member and deadline date; Tasks with deadline next week/ next month; Overdue tasks; Tasks due today; Tasks by participant; Open tasks resource summary; Time budget for task/job/project; Closed tasks to date/ this month/ last month.
- An unlimited number of user-defined custom reports with custom report fields
- Time and human resource statistics and analysis
- Export to Microsoft Excel?, Word?, HTML, and Access? Snapshot
- Automatic email reminders
- ODBC (Open Database Connectivity)
- Direct emailing of reports