Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Games
"Out of everybody trying to save our planet Earth you are the selected one" try this fantastic 3D arcade game!
File Size: 3.41 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Arcadrome New fantastic 3D arcade game from NevoSoft. 100 (!) thriling levels, excellent graphic, incredible sound tracks. Be careful! Arcadrome is a very addictive place. Your goal is to pickup all the crystals scattered over the field. When you are finished you get to go up the next level. Every level lasts for a fixed time, and for every idle time, you lose one life!
- A Dark time for the Human race has come. The Earth is in danger. Aliens are going to capture planet Earth (as they always are). It's clear to see that they are ugly, loathsome, vile and have the worst designs of all conquerers. Women will be eaten away, the brains of intelligent men will be worked into liquid assigned to wash their nasty spaceships, children will be taken away for terrible experiments. The others will not be spared, obviously they will be simply pulverized into dust. So, there is a need for somebody to save humankind.
- The Aliens have settled over Earth and are now in orbit. In response Earthlings quickly build an armed spaceship and equip an expedition to give battle. It becomes known that the alien energy is contained in crystals scattered all around the Arcadrome (their vehicle launching site). The only way to neutralize their hordes is to capture all crystals and to leave the enemy without energy. That is the last hope of humanity. The spaceship is cramped, and only one man can go in (may be bad since calculated in a hurry). And you have been selected as that one man. Your civilization is gazing up to you as their sole hope for survival.
- Your goal is to pickup all the crystals scattered over the field. When you are finished you get to go up the next level.
- There are many monsters in Arcadrome, each one has its own tactics to prevent you from completing your noble work. Some of them are somewhat stupid, but the rest are quite sly and represent a serious danger. They can shoot at you, mine the field ahead of you, steal your crystals and so on. Be careful of meeting your unknown foe.
- At the end of every ten levels the main monster appears. This is the most terrible and guileful boss of the game which you will need to destroy to get to the next level. When you pass every ten levels you get ability to save the game. Every level lasts for a fixed time, and for every idle time, you lose one life.
- You must avoid mines placed in the field. To pass additional levels you catch the bonus power-ups flying around the field. These bonuses give you many different advantages in your difficult struggle. Without them you cannot do serious damage.