Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Games
A game collection with 14 classic games like Chess, Backgammon, Checkers, Reversi, Pachisi and many more!
File Size: 6.5 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Carl's Classics is a game collection with 14 classic games like Chess, Backgammon, Checkers, Reversi, Pachisi and many more.
In spite of the simplicity of some of the games, they have been favorites through the centuries thanks to their many variations and endless entertainment possibilities. Many of the games offer the opportunity for both strategic and tactical thinking.
In the games for two or more players you can choose to play against an animated computer player, who's skill level you can change, or play against another player on the same computer. You can also play those games against another player over the Internet or through a network.
Carl's Classics contains the following games
- 14 classic games for the entire family!
- Play up to 4 players and/or computer players.
- Choose between 4 skill levels for the computer player.
- Play over the Internet and network.
- You can Undo/Suggest moves and Save games.
- and much more...
- Backgammon is many thousands of years old where the object is to be the first one to take all your men out of the game. The first to win five rounds wins the game.
- Carl's Crypto is a numbered crossword. Each letter has a number and with the help from the word that is given, the crossword should be solved.
- Checkers - originated in Ancient Egypt and the object of the game is to capture or block all your opponent's game pieces so that the opponent can't make any more moves
- Chess - One of the most popular games in the world. The object of the game is to capture your opponent's king, or checkmate.
- Chineese Checkers - A game for the entire family. The one who first moves his marbles from his nest to the opponent's nest wins the game
- HexPuzzle is a mix of puzzle and Tetris that has hexagons instead of rectangles
- Make Five - A classic game that despite its simplicity contains many tactical and strategic possibilities
- Memorize - The object is to find all the picture pairs as fast as possible. Memorize challenges your memory!
- MiniChina - Chinese Checkers for two players. The first one to move all his marbles from his nest to the opponent's nest wins the game
- Mosaic - One of the most known puzzle games is "The Fifteen Puzzle". The game consists of a number of puzzle squares that is to be moved to their correct location with as few attempts as possible
- Pachisi - The classic family game where the object is to get all your game pieces "home" to the middle of the game board
- Puzzle is a game where you try to fit different shaped pieces together in order to make a whole picture
- Reversi is more commonly known by the name Othello®. The object of the game is to turn your opponent's game pieces over so that at the end of the game you have the most game pieces with your color on the game board
- WordPuzzle - Solve a crossword on time. In WordPuzzle your knowledge of crosswords will be put to the test