Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Games
Chinese Puzzle which is also called Chinese Sliding-Block is most famous and interesting thing of them.
File Size: MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
1800 years ago, China was not a single country, but formed by three kingdoms. CaoCao, the leader of the Wei which was the biggest and the most powerful kingdom, was defeated by the United Army of the other two kingdoms in the Battle Chibi at Yangtse Rive. On the road of escaping from the South, he met GuanYu who was the general of Shu lurking at the Huarong Road. The amount of soldiers of GuanYu is far more the CaoCao. But CaoCao escaped at last because of their relationship. This is a famous story in China and many things come down.
Rule is very simple. Just move the big block on the top to bottom.
- There is nothing on the board. What should I do?
Load a game or Start a new game.
- What is the goal of this game?
Move the Biggest block to exit at the bottom of the board.
- Why can't I move any block?
Move you block to the proper place. Another situation is that you didn't register.
- Damn! I can't get the biggest block to exit. There must be some wrong!
Any of the original scene was played for hundreds of years. I believe that you can also do it.
- The history list is useless. I can't go back to any item of it!
Double click the item of the history list. You can get back if you have registered.
- The picture of the backgroud is too ugly. I want to put my own picture on.
You can design your own skins. See help file for details.
- Can I get the chance to add my scene to next version?
Of course. If your scene is excellent, we can add your scene to next verion and send you five licenses for bonus.