Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Games
This game is a spoof on popular scrolling shooters.
File Size: 9.03 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
El Airplane is a spoof on popular scrolling shooters. You are to pilot the most unusual airplane in the world. Actually, the flying chariot is a more appropriate word. Your goal is to get to the finish, destroying the enemies on the way. Your ammunition will consist not of bullets, however, but rather bananas and glass flasks. And you can drop an anvil on top of the head of some absent-minded enemy. Each of 6 episodes comes with tons of funny creatures that try not to let you get to the finish. Keep your eyes open and collect the most unusual weapons and bonuses while you are flying to help you get to the very finish. Good luck, pilot!
First level weapons:
Second level weapons:
- Puny Bullets. Simple and weak weapon. Some say it can kill, too.
- Fish. Fly out in clusters, but don't all get to their destination point.
- Darts. Poison your opponent, when stuck in the body.
- Birdies. Fly out in different directions.
- Soap Bubbles. Fly up in the air, carrying death and destruction
- Boomerang. Has a nasty habit of coming back to a person who threw it.
- Flamethrower. Do you want to feel like an arsonist? With this thing, you can.
- Torpedo. Aims and guides itself to strike a target.
- Napalm Light Bulbs. Fall down, break open and burn everything out with Napalm.
- Killer Boot. It just kills, don't all boots do?
- Anvil. Breaks throw everything and then sticks in the ground.
- Piano. When this baby explodes, everything on the screen dies.
- Classic Bomb. Yeah, it's boring. It just explodes and hurts enemies with its fragments.
- Crazy Boot. May bounce off several times when on its way to target.
- Heart. Gives you a chance to live a little longer.
- Jaws. Fly around and help you get rid of your opponents.