Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Home & Education
A feature-rich yet easy-to-use data visualization and graph plotting software suitable for students, engineers and everybody who needs to work with 2D and 3D graphs !
File Size: 0.72 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
3D Grapher is a feature-rich yet easy-to-use data visualization and graph plotting software suitable for students, engineers and everybody who needs to work with 2D and 3D graphs.
3D Grapher is small, fast, flexible, and reliable. The program is very easy to learn - you don't need to read long manuals to figure out how it works, but can just play with 3D Grapher for several minutes and start working.
With 3D Grapher you can easily plot high-quality equation and table-based graphs, zoom them, rotate, view at any angle and even animate.
In the graphs gallery you can view several interesting graphs created with the help of 3D Grapher
- Unlimited number of 2D and 3D graphs can be plotted in one coordinate system using different colors and lighting conditions.
- Functions can be parametric, and can include a time variable - this feature allows creation of animated graphs and models.
- Support for three systems of coordinates: Cartesian, cylindrical and spherical.
- Graphs can be plotted using points, lines, and surfaces. In the last case you can also use a light source to create realistic surfaces.
- Many coordinate system appearance options (parameters of axes, grid, background, etc.).
- Ability to import and export data in several popular file formats (comma, tab, or space separated values).
- Ability to copy the plotted graphs and paste them into your own documents as a picture.
- Built-in expression calculator.
- Fully customizable user-friendly interface with support for MS Office 2000 ® and MS Office XP ® styles.
- Support for majority of the modern OpenGL video accelerators.