Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Home & Education
AccuChef™ is recipe software that allows you to collect, exchange and organize your recipes and much more!
File Size: 8.18 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
AccuChef ™ is recipe software that allows you to collect, exchange and organize your recipes and much more. Print out cookbooks, create web pages, print a shopping list (in store aisle order), organize your coupons, perform nutritional analysis, cost your recipes, print out index cards, email recipes to your friends, design your own output or type in ingredients you have on hand and let it suggest recipes you can make! To see how easy it is to use, click on one of the "try" buttons (Express* or Complete) at left to download your free sixty use trial copy.
- NETWORKABLE! Allows multiple workstations to simultaneously share the same cookbook file over a network (one license per workstation required)
- Over 150 recipes included (thousands available, or input your own)
- Each cookbook file can contain over 2,000,000,000 (that's billion) recipes and you can have an unlimited number of cookbook files
- Print out double sided cookbooks with a table of contents, headers & footers
- Create customized web pages of your recipes (see example)
- Autoguess™ will guess at what you're typing, reducing input time.
- IMPORTS; Meal-Master™, AccuChef™, MasterCook™ and text files
- EXPORTS; Meal-Master™, AccuChef™, MasterCook™ and text files
- Menu planner
- Export shopping lists to your pocket PC using VOShoppingList
- Export recipes in text file format and copy them to your PDA (Windows CE or Palm)
- Runs on all Windows 32 bit operating systems (95 through XP)
- Resize your recipes to any number of servings
- Shopping lists in store aisle order
- Type in the ingredients you have and AccuChef™ will suggest recipes you can make
- Built in PKZIP/WINZIP compatible compression engine (not just called like others)
- EMAIL recipes directly from AccuChef™
- Support for Avery 3x5 (5388) and 4x6 (5389) index cards (will optionally print cut lines so you can use the regular 8 1/2 x 11 card stock and cut them into index cards)
- Attach pictures to your recipe (print them too) and/or sound files
- Built in coupon database
- Supports gallons and number 10 sized cans, great for institutional cooking!
- Supports (and converts between) Metric and US measurement systems