Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Home & Education
A powerful and accurate solution for common hydraulic design problems. Used by civil engineers around the world, and endorsed by the US Army Corps of Engineers!
File Size: 1.59 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Flow Pro is a leader in hydraulic design software for civil engineers worldwide! It computes steady-state water surface profiles for many prismatic open channel shapes, including circular, rectangular, trapezoidal, triangular, ushaped, and tubular. It handles both subcritical and supercritical flow types, and includes several new tools for designing weirs, orifices, and underflow gates.
Flow Pro also computes many useful flow and channel properties such as critical depth and slope, hydraulic radius and wetted perimeter, normal depth, channel roughness, and much more. It uses Manning's equation and numerical integration for state-of-the-art accuracy, and accepts both English and SI units of measure.
Flow Pro includes a built in customizable graphing utility for a visual analysis of many hydraulic properties like velocity, depth, energy, momentum, and more. It also produces report ready results that are compatible with all major spreadsheet and word processors like Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Steady-State Water Surface Profiles
- English and SI Unit Systems
- Profile Classification (M1, S2, etc.)
- Flow Type Classification (subcritical or supercritical)
- Critical Depth and Slope Calculator
- Normal Depth, Flowrate, Slope, and Roughness Calculator
- Hydraulic Radius, Wetted Perimeter, Velocity, and Area Calculator
- Specific Energy, Momentum, and Top Width Calculator
- Orifice Design
- Underflow Gate Design
- Weir Design
- Enhanced Plotting Features
- Improved Interface
- Context-Sensitive Help File
- Report Ready Results