Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Internet Tools
Advanced Tracks Eraser
Advanced Tracks Eraser - Split Your Files & MP3 Music
File Size: 0.6 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Your computer is spying on you now! Windows stores all the tracks on your hard disk. Anyone using your computer can see where you have been on Internet, what images and movies you have seen, and even anything you have done on your computer could be seen by others. The Windows built-in functions will not protect you, most of the tracks can not be erased with them.
Advanced Tracks Eraser is a complete solution for cleaning internet activities and traces of your PC! Advanced Tracks Eraser cleans up your browser's cache, cookies, history, recent document list and much more automatically!
Advanced Tracks Eraser will erase you
Tracks that stores on your computer
- Internet Explorer Cache
- Cookies from Site placing intrusive tracking cookies on your computer, many times these cookies are from sites you've visited in your own privacy
- Browser's History
- Drop Down Address Bar/Location Bar
- Auto Complete Data Forms
- Clean index.dat file
- Delete start menu run history
- Delete start menu search history
- Delete windows temp files
- Delete open/save dialog box history
- Empty recycle bin and many more...
You can also customize Advanced Tracks Eraser
- Cache(Temporary Internet File)
Your browser saves visited web pages and images from visited Web sites into your hard drive whether you click on them or not, so that next time when you visit you won't have to re-download the image. It also means that a lot of data is being saved to your hard drive. Anyone who uses your computer can discover your recently viewing.
- Location Bar History
The location bar shows some of the most recent sites you've visited, it's located in your browser where you type in the web address bar of Internet Explorer. Therefore, anyone else can see where you've been and what you've done.
- Autocomplete Memory
Internet Explorer stores a record of almost everything that you typed into any web site form.
- Recent Documents
This lists the most recent 15 documents that you have accessed. Any of them can be opened by clicking on the document's name.
- Windows Search History
Windows saves these files so that when you want to do searches, you don't need to re-enter the information. This lets others know what you have been searching.
- Start Menu Run History
Windows stores these programs in the start menu run text box. so that you don't have to re-enter the information, but it allows others to know what you searched.
- Open/Save History
Windows records you opened and saved files list in registry.
- Windows Temporary Files Directory
The Windows temporary directory stores temporary files that are used during installation of programs and at other various times. Erasing this directory regularly is a very good for your PC.
- Other Applications
Most applications and programs store recently accessed files and history data. With Advanced Tracks Eraser you can erase it.
- Launch in the start tray and run on demand
- Start in Stealth mode and perform a full clean when you press certain keys
- Automatically run at startup and shutdown
- Schedule when you want to erase tracks, auto erasing every XX minutes , auto erasing when Internet Explorer Shutdown
- Secure erasing - you can set the number of overwriting the files, this prevent others from recovering your files
- Emergency key - is a Keyboard shortcut combination. Pressing it will start emergency action: Hide all Internet Explorer windows; Close all Internet Explorer windows; Close all Internet Explorer windows and Start Background Erasing
- Protect Internet Explorer Homepage