Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Internet Tools
FlashDeli - Comfortable conferences over your LAN !
File Size: 0.39 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
FlashDeli is an instant messaging system for your LAN or intranet. FlashDeli gives you an ability to easily exchange messages with your colleagues and neighbors.
Using this feature-rich yet simple program you will never miss the important messages. At the same time, the program can be configured not to disturb you while you are busy with important things.
Simply install FlashDeli on all computers in your network and you will always have this reliable information exchange tool handy. You may successfully use FlashDeli both on your home network, and on the network of your organization. You can use our software on your office network instead of common ways for communication like e-mail, phone or paper notes. It will give you a solid boost in office productivity.
FlashDeli is intended for instant message transmission between users of a local area network. The program is launched at computer startup and stays in the system tray. You may activate the program either by double clicking its icon in the tray or by pressing the preset key combinations (Hotkey). The program can also popup whenever a new message is received.
- Quick and easy installation.
- User-friendly interface.
- The opportunity to use arbitrary user names (Nicknames) in communication.
- Ability to send messages of any size.
- Ability to send a message to several users or even to the entire user group.
- Request the information on the active window\window list\process list on the remote computer.
- Ability to display messages in one of the two modes.
- Convenient display of computers available on the network.
- Allows you to define your own user groups.
- You can associate specific sounds with the particular users.
- Hotkeys assigned to the most frequently used functions.
- Keeps a record of incoming and outgoing messages in the log file.
- The built-in filter system allows filtering incoming messages using five parameters.
- Answering machine feature.
- using preset messages
- using messages taken from a text file
- Redirecting a message.
- "Quick messages" list.
- Autoreplace feature.
- Ping any network host from the context menu.
- Open any network host in Windows Explorer from the context menu.
- Fully customizable program interface
- The opportunity to add the user in the Waiting Hall and to receive the notification when the specified user appears in the network.