Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Internet Tools
Kiwi CatTools Professional Edition
A Windows management utility for Cisco routers, Catalyst switches, 3Com switches & LightStream ATM switches !
File Size: 3.15 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Kiwi CatTools is a freeware application that provides automated device configuration management on routers, switches and firewalls.
Support is provided for Cisco / 3Com / Extreme / Foundry / HP / Netscreen / Multicom devices and more.
Some of the many tasks Kiwi CatTools perform to make your life easier are:
Its also fully scriptable, has a built-in TFTP server, supports SSH, Telnet and more. SNMP support to be added very shortly.
- Perform configuration backups and have any differences instantly e-mailed to you.
- Issue commands via Telnet or SSH to many devices at once.
- Change the configuration at scheduled times.
- Change all your network device passwords in one go.
- Standard version runs on Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP / 2003 Server
- Service version runs on Windows NT4 / 2000 / XP / 2003 Server
- Schedule based operation with "Run Now" option
- Encrypted device database
- Optional password protection for program and device database access
- Telnet, SSH1, SSH1.5 (Cisco), SSH2 connectivity
- "Connect via" intermediary devices. Telnet and SSH supported on Cisco, HP, Enterasys, CatalystCatOS, CatalystIOS, Linux devices and more.
- Bulk import/export of devices via tab delimited text files
- Built-in report viewing window
- Multi-threaded operation for faster backups and data gathering
- Fully scriptable. Write your own custom activities and reports using VBscript
- Built in multithreaded TFTP Server