Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Internet Tools
A powerful, high reliable terminal emulator for Windows that connects PCs to IBM's zSeries (S/390) and iSeries (AS/400).
File Size: 1.47 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Quick3270 is a powerful, high reliable terminal emulator for Windows that connects PCs to IBM's zSeries (S/390) and iSeries (AS/400).
Good integration with the Windows user interface and the easy to use of the software will save you money for training costs and help desk call.
Quick3270 is an OLE Automation Server. This feature allows you to automate, in an easy and standard way, the data exchange between your mainframe and your Windows application.
- IBM 3270 - IBM 3278 (models 2 to 5), 3279 and 3179G terminal emulation .
- IBM 5250 - IBM 3179, 3180, 3196, 3477, 5251 terminal emulation .
- Support of Extended Attributes (Colors, Highlighting, Blink)
- Cut/Copy/Paste Data
- IND$FILE file transfer (CMS, TSO and CICS)
- Graphic emulation support (GDDM,...)
- 3287 printer emulation (LU1 and LU3 data stream support)
- A large number of ANSI to EBCDIC translation tables are supported
- Customizable colors
- Keyboard remapping
- Type ahead buffer
- OLE Automation Server: Drive Quick3270 from Automation enabled scripting language (Visual Basic, VBA, Windows Scripting Host ...)
- Macro language with Automation support: Drive your desktop application Automate common activities
- Transfer of list of files
- Standard and Enhanced EHLLAPI support
- SNMP support
- Auto-start macro feature
- Record macro option
- Customizable toolbar
- Support of layout files
- Selector/light pen emulation
- GUI-on-the-fly option
- Re-sizable windows with auto-scalable screen fonts (TrueType)
- English, French, German, Spanish and Italian user interfaces
- English, French and German help files
- Possibility to start the program with a configuration file on the command line