Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Multimedia & Design
DVDReauthor is easy, but you will get powerful results and save much time and effort.
File Size: 1.25 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
DVD Reauthor - Many times DVD authors have a problem with the editing of existing DVDs, when the last edition was not recent. In this situation reauthoring is very difficalt and hard. You must use hundreds of utilities and tools for Video, Audio and other data extraction. Then you must import hundreds of data files into Scenarist, set relations, and compile.
Now there is one solution for these problems. All you need to do is set the input and output paths, and then you will have all needed data with a scenario file, which you may specify for Scenarist.
Using DVDReauthor is easy, but you will get powerful results and save much time and effort.
Here are some important details to know about using DVDReauthor:
Program features of DVDReauthor:
- DVDReauthor may not be used for authoring of unlicensed DVDs. Any attempts to use this software in an un-athorized way is not the responsibility of DVDLogic Software.
- You must carefully read the licensing agreement before using this software.
- DVDReauthor is intended only for use with Sonic Scenarist 2.0 and up.
- Commands parsing.
- Automatic processing of the DVD.
- Video, Audio, Subpicture stream processing.
- Creation of script for Sonic Scenarist.
- Menu and Titles processing.
- Works correctly in Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Multiangle processing.