Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Multimedia & Design
Create a catalog / a Web site / a CD ROM with a single professional tool.
File Size: 3.0 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Create a catalog, a manual, a Website, quickly. Publish to Web sites or CDROM. You edit a single hypermedia file (e.g. a whole Web site), you can publish it anytime to both Web/autoinstall CD, with automatic Wizards. Visual, it is perfect also for beginners (no code, not an HTML editor)! Link pages with font/styles, hot-spots; frames, forms, rollover images, shopping cart... A productive authoring tool focusing on "regular people" rather than developers.
- fully visual, no coding;
- you can publish the same document both to the Internet and onto a CDROM, without any difficulty;
- internal Internet publishing (FTP), with automatic detection of modified pages; HTML fully compatible with all browsers (no different pages for NS / Mozilla / Opera and IE).
- internal CD Wizard, for the automatic creation of autorun CD-ROM's; full text search, boolean search, keyword search on the CD;
- visual shopping cart for both Web site and CDROM!
- can manage a whole site as a single file (you don? need to continuously load and save pages, as you act on a whole document, even for searches and revisions);
- simultaneous browsing and editing (you can browse links with a double click);
- visual linking, with active previews, even when you show separate windows and/or insert complex frame-to-frame links; full screen capability;
- hundreds of functions: frames with drag & drop, mouse over intelligent images, header and footers, styles, advanced frameset management, slides, keywords, internal album, forms and much more...
- main functions very similar to standard Word Processor ones, reduces learning time
- advanced functions available for experts: you can insert HTML, macro (custom components) and so on...
- link explorer; complex object search functions;
- can link to any kind of file on CD: PDF, DOC, AutoCAD, PowerPoint; MPEG, AVI; sounds and video;
- new: supports third party plug-ins (such as 3D buttons for buttons; Gliftic for backgrounds; Repligator for effects);
- fast and smart, runs even on an old Pentium 100 MHz with 32MB RAM; Does not use any DLL; Does not require Internet Explorer; suitable for MS Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP;