Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Multimedia & Design
iTray Image Viewer
View and refine images dropped from folders and browsers. Present images in a paramount, crystal-clear magnifier. Capture anything on the screen !
File Size: 1.36 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
iTray Image Viewer is not only a powerful image processor providing a variety of ways to view and enhance images, but it is also an excellent image collector and a screen-capturing tool. With its amazingly smooth and crystal-clear magnifier, every detail of images can be viewed gracefully in full screen without compromising the quality. Its resizing, rotating, cropping, color adjusting tools with UNDO support enable image enhancement easier than ever. Its screen capturing allows you to capture anything on the screen within just a couple of mouse clicks. Its unique DRAG and DROP enables you to drag images from windows, Internet browsers and other programs directly to this program. Favorite folder accepts images dropped from Internet, which makes image collecting very easy and full of fun. All of these and many others are capsulated in a small panel that can be hidden in an animated icon in windows task bar, which enables iTray to work with other programs as easy as on its own.
- Common image formats support, including loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, TAG, EMF, PXM, WBMP and saving to TIFF, GIF, PCX, BMP, ICO, PNG, TGA, PXM, WBMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PS, EPS, PDF.
- Crystal clear and customizable magnifier
- Drag and Drop images from windows, Internet browsers and other programs directly
- Favorite folder to collect images
- Powerful screen capture tool with Hotkey support including capture of any shape of windows or objects, rectangle area, freehand selected area, foreground window, entire screen and screen color picker. Send the captured image to iTray, clipboard or a file.
- Resizing, flipping, rotating, cropping, color adjusting tools
- Image EXIF metadata support
- Clear history records in Internet browsers such as temporary files, cookies, typed URLs and history of visited pages to protect privacy and save disk space.
- Undo, Redo and Mouse Wheel support