Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Software Development
Data Form ActiveX Control
Data Form ActiveX - Create database forms anywhere effortlessly.
File Size: 17.5 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
The DataForm is an encapsulated interface control that allows any programmer with an ActiveX compliant development environment or document and with minimum knowledge of coding or database skills to create complete database applications in minutes anywhere, anytime.
Even if you are at the middle of project, or are just starting, you do not need to make any changes to your actual applications to implement the ndDataForm control.
In a few simple steps, programmers can create data browsers, data entry forms, open record forms, delete record forms, without having to actually write any code at all and without having to draw or design the forms themselves.
The forms dynamically created for the programmers are fully data aware, containing sorting, searching and printing capabilities, these forms can also be completely customized. Just by setting a few properties you can have date controls, file browser buttons, option boxes, a combo box with data from another database, just to name a few.
The engine that creates the form is aware of the data types involved and will for example apply the proper formatting to fields of the currency data type. You could also create and assign tabs to controls, to have all the information you need inside a professional looking form.
You could create the whole database interface of your applications without having to worry about any errors in your code or bugs that normally arise in database projects. The ndDataForm has been thoroughly tested and validated giving you the edge in terms of stability and performance
- Integrated date control capabilities.
- Automatically converts Boolean types to check boxes.
- Allows the use of Tabs in your forms, Allow you to use option boxes instead of check boxes for Boolean types.
- Allow you to change the width, height of the controls.
- Minimum code knowledge requirement, everything runs by assigning properties.
- Creates multi-line text-boxes.
- With one control you have all the functions to show many types of forms for a table.
- View pictures inside the form using the path of the picture in the database.
- Integrated data validation, Forms are scrollable and Create automatic Ids.
- Use Up/Down control for incrementing/decrementing values in any given field.
- All the form's information is placed inside an accessible collection of fields, from where it can be taken and used after displaying the form.
- Integrated searching capabilities by any field in the table and Integrated sorting capabilities by any field in the table.
- View the exact values of properties using a property button.
- Allow you to print the actual record data, in a fashion close to what it looks to the user and Allow to view the data in a fully editable grid form.
- Link data from another table or database to a combo box in your form, allowing you to set which field to display in the list and which to enter in the record.
- Enhanced property pages create all the code you need to use the control in Visual Basic 6, Word, Excel, Access 2000 or later, Macromedia Authorware 6 and Macromedia Director 8 or later.