Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Software Development
A database tool to protect SQL scripts in SQL Server and MSDE databases.
File Size: 41.9 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
You invest a great deal of time and effort developing intellectual property in the form of SQL scripts for your Microsoft?SQL Server?and Microsoft?SQL Server? MSDE?Databases. Whether you need to ship your databases to customers as part of a product or deploy your databases into a production environment you can protect your stored procedures, triggers, views and user defined functions with dbLockdown. With dbLockdown you can quickly and safely encrypt your SQL scripts and stop anyone from viewing or editing them.
dbLockdown offers a familiar explorer view of all the SQL Server database objects across your enterprise and even on your Internet servers. Using dbLockdown you can quickly and easily encrypt all stored procedures, triggers, views and user defined functions in a specific database. All the database objects you encrypt will be automatically archived so that you can easily restore them again. You also have the flexibility to encrypt and restore individual database objects. Encrypting a database object does not in any way compromise its functionality.
- Encrypts stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions and views
- Restores encrypted stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions and views
- Automatically archives all encrypted database objects
- Tracks database versions to prevent loss of incremental scipt changes
- One-click encrypt for individual database objects or all objects in database
- One-click restore for individual database objects or all objects in database
- View original scripts for encrypted database objects
- Generates restores scripts for encrypted database objects
- Explorer user interface (similar to SQL Server Enterprise Manager)
- Manage encryption for unlimited SQL Servers (requires Enterprise Edition)
- Stop users (even Administrators) from tampering with database objects
- Stop users (even Administrators) from viewing and editing database object scripts
- Protect your investment and your intellectual property
- Protect SQL Server & MSDE databases shipped with your product
- Save time and hassle