Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Software Development
Mobile BASIC 2.0 - Write Mobile Phone Program using your Windows, Linux or Unix Computer and MIDIlet, Applet Generate.
File Size: 16.8 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Mobile BASIC has many new features to make writing Mobile Phone Programs simpler. The latest version has an upgraded version of BASIC that supports structured programming whilst at the same time producing smaller and faster executables. This version includes many integrated utilities allowing the creation of Mobile Phone Programs without ever needing to leave Mobile BASIC.
- Develop and Test Mobile Phone Programs using your Desktop Computer.
- Generates Mobile Phone MIDlets (JAD and JAR files).
- Generate Website Applets (Demonstrate your Mobile Phone Programs on the Internet).
- Publish MIDlets - Integrated utility to upload your MIDlets to MobileBASIC.com so that they can be immediately installed on your phone using over-the-air installation. There is no need to reconfigure your webserver to support deployment of MIDlets. Simply enter the given URL into your mobile phones WAP Browser.
- Sprite Graphics with Sprite Priorities and Collision Detection.
- Integer and Floating Point Arithmetic.
- Trigonometry and Logarithm Functions.
- String Handling.
- Form Creation Commands.
- Random Access Files.
- Internet Access from your Mobile Phone Programs.
- Syntax Highlighting.
- Integrated Map, Tile and Image Editors.
- Integrated Utility for Creating Nokia OTT Ring Tones.
- Integrated Help Systems.
- Debug facilities include break and single stepping.
- Add Icons to your Midlets giving them a professional look.
- Nokia option to install in Game or Application Category.
- Support for Nokia Sound, Vibrate and Backlight facilities.
- Sample Programs - Click Here to see some running as Applets now.
- Available for Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, Linux and Unix.