Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
AttributeMagic standard edition
Utility for Windows simplifies the process of changing file/folder last modified date, creation date, last accessed date and attributes!
File Size: 1.34 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
AttributeMagic utility for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000 simplifies the process of changing file/folder last modified date, creation date, last accessed date and attributes. Utility can process a whole directory tree . It is more suitable in most cases than command-line utility "touch". Say good-bye to DOS-based touch programs.
Why should I change the file date stamp?
Features of standard edition:
- Fix date/time stamp for files downloaded from Internet.
- Mask the time you really created your documents.
- Hide when you last accessed files.
- Version control issues. Stamp file and folder dates and indicate the version number in the file date/time stamp.
- CD-ROM operations. Drop "Read Only" flag for files copied from CD with few mouse clicks!
- When creating a CD layout stamp a CD-ROM image with the same time and date before recording it!
- Change the "archived" attribute of the files that were backed up!
- Change dates and times (Created, Modified, Accessed) of files and folders; set date-time to certain value; increment/decrement date-time; date-time masking; set Created Date=Modified Date or Modified Date=Created Date etc.
- Change attributes of files and folders and error reporting.
- Process one file, folder or a group of files, folders, subfolders.
- Recursive operations: process whole directory tree (or certain branch).
- Powerful custom filters to selectively stamp certain files or folders.