Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
Criline Search and Replace
A general purpose windows search and replace utility
File Size: 1.09 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Criline Search and Replace is a general purpose windows search and replace utility that is oriented towards text-based files such as program code, html code, log files, etc. and binary files such as programs, pictures, mp3 files, etc.
Criline Search and Replace looks through multiple files for a string and can also replace it with another string. It can search subdirectories and do case sensitive or insensitive searches. Binary search and replace is also available. You can specify multiple include/exclude file masks and filters based on file date & size. Control over replacements includes a display of replacements before they are made.
Criline Search and Replace can also launch associated programs on your found files, e.g., launch your web browser if the search hit occurs in an .htm or .html file.
Criline Search and Replace major advantages:
Criline Search and Replace main Features:
- HEX search and replace.
- Fastest search algorithm.
- Regular expressions support.
- Comprehensive user interface.
- Keeps your files safe as the process of replacement is undertaken in memory, not in files.
- Extremely fast, easy to use and excellent documentation is included.
- It is a great time-saver for programmers and Webmasters
- Search and replace in archives.
- All parameters saving
- Regular expressions searching
- Script replacing
- Multi mask searching
- Autobackup files
- Include and exclude file masks
- Date, time and attributes masks for the files found by the file mask, path, and filter settings
- "Size limited" searching
- "Case sensitive", "Prompt for replace", "Whole words only" replace options
- "All local disks" searching
- Multi and single line searching and replacing
- Search and replace in filenames and foldernames