Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
Hide Folder - Folder Security Personal
Was formerly known as Secure Folder and Folder and Disk Guardian by hide folder, block access to folder or prevent modification of folder!
File Size: 1.56 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Folder Security Personal lets you protect your data without being too much trouble, making it ideal for home use. The interface offers a compromise between security and ease of use. All you have to do to work normally with protected files is start the program and enter the password once. You can hide folder, block access to folder or prevent modification of individual folders and files, files of a specified format, or entire drives. It doesn't take much memory when running in the background. it is quite useful to parents, webmasters, and most employers .
You can use Folder Security Personal to:
- This tool keeps files and folders secret and safe by hiding and locking them, or by making them read-only with a password.
- It can also lock floppies, CD-ROMs, removable disks, and local hard disks so other people can't use your computer to play games and videos or to copy files to or from it.
- Without password, the protected objects can't be deleted, modified, renamed, moved, or used by malicious people and programs.
- This tools is foolproof, easy-to-use, and self-protected. The drag-and-drop operation is fully supported.
- Parents can use it to prevent children from playing computer games and videos, or tampering important documents.
- Webmasters can use it to protect web pages from being modified or deleted by hackers.
- Employers can use it to protect production systems from being destroyed by malicious people or computer viruses.
- Hide your personal files from co-workers, family members, hackers, and malicious programs.
- Prevent others from running particular programs.
- Prevent others from deleting, renaming, moving, or modifying your important files.
- Let someone read your documents but prevent him from modifying them.
- Protect your important files from computer viruses.
- Prevent others from playing games, VCD, and so on with your computer.
- Prevent others from copying files to or from your computer via removable disks.
- Prevent others from modifying your Windows desktop-settings.