Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
Screensaver Maker - Easily Make your own Professional Screen Saver in Minutes!
File Size: 3.03 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Screensaver Maker is a flexible authoring tool that makes it possible to create many different types of screen savers. This tool lets you create screen savers based on Shockwave Flash, Image Slide Show, animations (FLC), Webpage and Movie (Quick Time, Mpeg, AVI...). You can make screen saver for Windows® 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP.
Media format Supported
- Support Bitmap splash screen.
- Several Background options (solid, gradient, bitmap, original screen...) .
- Project Preview before saving or building.
- Wallpaper Package - allow users to choose an image from the screensaver to display as wallpaper,and immediately apply it to their Desktop if desired;
- Customize Individual Scene - Sadjust individual scene's properties (position, effect, caption, 4 background, etc.).
- Define each scene's caption.
- Support drop shadow effect.
- Readme and License text can now be in Rich Text format. Rich Text files (.rtf) can be directly 4 imported. Automatic URL recognition - Can check for a number of URL formats (for example, http:)
- Easily collects media files using drag and drop from other programs.
- Choose font color, type, size, and effect for the global scene's captions.
- Project Save/Load - You can save and re-open your screen saver project. All settings are modifiable.
- Advanced transition effects with over 100 combinations producing smooth transitions between 4 images, meanwhile supporting sound fx effect.
- Quick Time® Movies (Qt, MOV) latest version 6.3 now supported
- All latest MediaPlayer® formats (MPG, MPEG4, WMV, ASF, WMV...)
- Macromedia Shockwave Flash® (SWF)
- FLI/FLC animated
- RealMedia® Movies (RAM, RM)
- Web/Html formats (HTML, ASP, DHTML...)
- Audio/Sound formats (MID, WAV, MP3, RMI,WMA)
- Image formats: BMP (Windows), GIF (CompuServe), JPEG (JPEG), PSD (Photoshop), PNG (Portable 4 Network Graphic), PCX (Zsoft), TGA (Targa), TIF (TIFF)