Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
A handy startup manager that allows you to control what programs run at system startup when you turn on or logon to your computer.
File Size: 0.98 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Startup Genie is a handy startup manager that allows you to control what programs run at system startup when you turn on or logon to your computer. When Windows starts up, it automatically launches a number of programs for you; Startup Genie is the manager you need to display, enable, disable, or delete these programs loading at system startup.
You can save the list of programs that are currently enabled or disabled as a profile that can be restored at a later time. This option is useful when you want to test several startup configurations.
- Comfortable GUI with categories tree
- Display all startup items from registry, startup folders, win.ini.
- Allow to add, edit, disable and delete programs.
- Stop/start with/without parameters any startup items.
- Find source of record, find program's folder.
- Clipboard operations with programs
- Start and stop of all programs from startup manually
- List and manage all runing applications and processes on your computer
- Displays information about each running process
- Multilingual interface
- Win XP style interface support