Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
Synchronizes, transfers, backups and archives directories and files on the same machine, or two directories between two machines connected through a network or dial-up-networking !
File Size: 2.95 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
The purpose of this software is to synchronize , transfer , backup and archive your directories and files by using any of the Following :
What can you DO ?
- Using disks ( floppy disk, Zip, Jaz and CD-R/W, LS,etc..)
- Between PCs Over Network
- Between PC and a Server Over Network
- Two hard disks in the same machine
- Two Partitions on the same Hard Disk
- Two Directories on the Same partition
- Two PCs connected by cable (Serial or Parallel) infrared (IR) Connection
- Two PCs connected by Internet
- keep all your computers and disks up to date
- Quick Backup for it only backups updated files and directories
- synchronize your notebook with your Desktop
- synchronize files within a work or project team
- transfer files between your office , home and your notebook Computers
- on the road, synchronize your notebook with your company network or Home Desktop Remotely
- backup your day's and week's work
- keep current copies of system files on disk
- Transfer Programs ' DATA between Computers (e.g.. Synchronizing ICQ data between two PCs)
This program is designed to synchronize files between two directories on the same machine, or two directories between two machines connected through a network or dial-up-networking. It can also be used as a "briefcase" and transport the data between two unconnected machines.
A file synchronization tool. One of the primary uses of is to provide the functions necessary when maintaining files on two computers. For example, if you have files that need to be synchronized between your office and home systems , between two PCs over network , between PC and Server , between Notebook and Desktop .
Also can provide the housekeeping support to maintain synchronized versions of all required files, using a removable disk as the transport medium.
Also be used as a simple backup tool. use it when you want to save work from the hard disk to a removable disk – it saves time, because only modified files will be copied, and only selected files or groups of files (based upon file extensions) will be included in the copy.
File extensions (e.g., 'DOC', 'XLS', 'PPT, etc.) are used to control the default behavior of the file selection and synchronization behavior.