Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
Registry Workshop - Windows registry editor
Registry Workshop is an advanced windows registry editor. Backup and restore windows registry (Windows NT4/2K/XP only).
File Size: 0.43 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
Registry Workshop is an advanced Windows registry editor. It is a perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with Windows.
In addition to all the features that you can find in RegEdit and RegEdt32, Windows Registry Workshop offers many powerful features to enhance registry editing. You can undo and redo modifications. You can search and replace registry keys, values and data quickly and easily. You can copy, cut and paste windows registry keys and values. It allows edit registry files in the same way as editing system registry. It also offers easy and flexible functions to manage Favorites.
With Registry Workshop(Windows registry editor), registry editing becomes more safe than ever before. All changes except changing key permissions can be safely reversed, using multiple levels of Undo. You don't need to worry about making mistakes when editing registry now.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm. With Registry Workshop, you can search the entire registry in about 10 seconds.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Defragment registry (Windows NT4/2K/XP only).
- Backup and restore registry (Windows NT4/2K/XP only).
- Edit registry files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Visual Studio .NET-like user interface.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.