Yaldex.com >> The Best Soft >> Utilities
Visualizable ALT-TAB Replacement - Glance all open windows to switch to another !
File Size: 0.23 MB
License: Free to try
OS: Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Requirements: 32M RAM
20M free HD space
WinGlance is a visualizable Alt-Tab replacement task switching utility. Ideally for multitasking-minded Windows XP users, it lets users switch from one open window to another, with only a click at the full-screen neatly-arranged window-snapshot list. At any moment, press Alt-Tab key combination or point a mouse over lower right corner of a screen to activate the overview window. A click on a snapshot will instantly bring you to the chosen window. WinGlance is truly an alternative replacement for Alt-Tab functionality. As you request, we eliminate common problems in using the standard Alt-Tab function and even in the PowerToy task-switcher.
WinGlance is fast, reliable, handy, and easy to use - all as you expect. It is also a lightweight application; it uses very small chunk of your computer's memory while providing this much of functionality. You can now glance all windows comfortably with WinGlance.
- Simply activate a snapshot-window list with a mouse cursor pointing to the lower right screen corner or pressing Alt-Tab combination key only once
- Full-screen window showing window snapshots of all running applications
- Chronically arranged, automatically resized window snapshots
- Unlimited window snapshots of all running applications
- Fast, reliable, handy, and easy to use
- Intuitively friendly user interface
- Free life-time upgrade
- Low memory usage (less than 5MB of memory while running in general)
- Pure C programming with Win32 API guaranteed for fast running with this high graphic quality
- 95% less occurrences of incomplete window snapshots (black snapshots) than PowerToy Task-Switcher
- Unlike PowerToy Task-Switcher, no duplicated window snapshots of MS Project and MS PowerPoint