Makes it possible for you to select an XML Web service and insert code for it in a program or code editing window.
This dialog box appears when you type the characters, ws, followed by pressing the SPACEBAR in the editing window of a program.
- Select an XML Web service
- Specifies the XML Web service for which to generate proxy code.
- Use Custom class
- Specifies whether to include code that uses the WSHandler Foundation Class to wrap Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) client calls. Otherwise, code is generated to call the SOAP Toolkit 3.0 COM client directly.
- Include error handling
- Specifies whether to include structured error handling using TRY...CATCH...FINALLY code around SOAP client calls. For more information, see TRY...CATCH...FINALLY Command.
- Opens the Visual FoxPro XML Web Services Registration dialog box so that you can register a new XML Web service. For more information, see Visual FoxPro XML Web Services Registration Dialog Box.