Allows you to configure the ruler and layout grid in the Report Designer or Label Designer.
This tab is pre-selected when you choose Set Grid Scale from the Format menu.
|This tab replaces the functionality of the native Visual FoxPro Set Grid Scale Dialog Box when the Report Builder is active.|
You can set the default ruler and layout grid settings for newly created report and label layouts on the Reports tabs in the Options dialog box. For more information, see Reports Tab, Options Dialog Box.
Specifies the measurement units for the ruler along the top and left edges of the Report Designer or Label Designer window.
- The rulers are not displayed. The measurement units displayed in various dialog boxes will be in inches.
- The measurement ruler and other dimensions are displayed in inches.
- The measurement ruler and other dimensions are displayed in centimeters.
- The measurement ruler and other dimensions are displayed in pixels.
- System default
- Specifies inches or centimeters as the unit of measurement displayed on the ruler depending on your language setting.
Show position in status bar
Specifies whether to show the mouse cursor position or currently selected control position (in ruler units) in the status bar.
Specifies settings for the page layout "snap-to" grid.
- Show grid lines
- Specifies whether to display visible snap-to-grid lines in the Designer. The resolution of the visible grid is half that of the actual snap-to grid. (For example, if the Horizontal spacing is set to 12 pixels, the vertical grid lines will be drawn every 24 pixels.)
- Snap to grid
- Specifies whether the Designer forces objects to be aligned with the snap-to grid.
- Horizontal spacing
- Specifies the horizontal resolution of the snap-to grid in pixels. The default setting is 12 pixels.
- Vertical spacing
- Specifies the vertical resolution of the snap-to grid in pixels. The default setting is 12 pixels.