The Options tab specifies custom options for a content section.
For XML and HTML pane types, options can be specified only on subsection content. For Web Page and Visual FoxPro Controls pane types, options can be specified on the root content section because these pane types do not have subcontent sections.
Opens the New Option dialog box prompting you for information on the new option. The NewOption dialog box has the following fields.
Options nameВ В В The name of the option that is referred to in code.
TypeВ В В The type of control you want to create in the Task Pane Options dialog box. This can be a textbox, checkbox, spinner, or password control
CaptionВ В В The label that appears next to the control in the TaskВ PaneВ Options dialog box.
- Options nameВ В В The name of the option that is referred to in code.
- Prompts you to delete the selected option.
- New Property
- Displays a message box prompting you to enter the name of the new property. You can enter the value of the property using the Property List after you have added the property.
- Prompts you to delete the selected property.
- Options List
- Displays a list of options for the selected pane or content section.
- Property List
- Displays list of properties and their default values for the selected pane or content section.