When you create reports or labels, you can specify the data to include in the report or label and control the environment in which the report accesses the data.
In This Section
- Controlling Data in Reports
- Discusses providing data for reports and labels, controlling selected records, and sorting and ordering those records.
- How to: Specify a Report's Data Session
- Explains how to set a private data session for a report.
- How to: Load Data Environments for Reports
- Describes how to use a DataEnvironment class definition you created for use with forms, or the data environment records saved with another report or label, to provide data for a report.
- How to: Save Report Data Environments as Classes
- Describes how to save the data environment definition you created for a report or label as a visual class, so you can re-use this definition for other reports in other areas of your application, such as form design.
- Working with Related Tables using Multiple Detail Bands in Reports
- Discusses different ways you can display data from different tables and how the report engine handles multiple tables at run time.