In a report or label layout, grouping records by certain fields or other criteria can make the report easier to read. Adding data groups to reports makes it possible for you to group records visually and display introductory and summary data for each group.
In This Section
- Data Groups in Reports
- Introduces data groups and describes their use.
- How to: Add Data Groups to Reports
- Describes how to add data groups.
- How to: Edit Data Groups in Reports
- Discusses editing data groups.
- How to: Configure Output for Data Groups
- Describes how to set output options for data groups.
- How to: Delete Data Groups in Reports
- Describes how to delete data groups.