These Solution samples illustrate how you can perform automation with files from other applications.
In This Section
- Automate a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Sample
- Describes how to call an Excel worksheet through automation.
- Automate a Microsoft Word Document in a Form Sample
- Describes how to automate an embedded Word object on a form, insert rich text, and format the text.
- Automate Microsoft Word and Excel Sample
- Describes how to use Visual FoxPro as an automation controller to select data from a data from a Visual FoxPro database, insert the data in an Excel worksheet, graph the data, and display the data in Word.
- Manipulate Display Characteristics of a Graph Sample
- Describes how to incorporate MS Graph 5.0, which is an Automation server, into your applications.
- Refresh a Graph in a Form Sample
- Describes how select data from a Visual FoxPro table and passing the data to MS Graph to refresh values in a chart.
- Sample Class Libraries
- Contains sample class libraries that provide encapsulated functionality you can add to your applications.
- Visual FoxPro Foundation Classes A-Z
- Describes Visual FoxPro Foundation classes you can use for rapid application development.
- Reference (Visual FoxPro)
- Includes Visual FoxPro general, programming language, user interface, and error message reference topics.