Displays the results of your query as a report layout. This dialog box appears on the Miscellaneous tab of the Query Designer and is available only for queries. For more information, see Miscellaneous Tab, Query and View Designers.
|You must have previously set up a report file (.frx) that accommodates the fields of output in the query. For more information, see Working with Reports.|
- Open Report
- Displays the Open dialog box for you to select a report file to use for your query. You can click the button or type the file name in the text box.
- Wizard Icon
- Displays the Wizard Selection dialog box, from which you can choose a report wizard to run.
- Page Preview
- Displays the output in the Page Preview window.
- Console On
- Displays the output in the active output window.
- Eject Page Before Report
- Prints a blank page at the beginning of the report to separate documents at the printer.
- Specifies that the output not be sent to the printer or saved as a text file.
- To Printer
- Sends the results of the query to the printer.
- To Text File
- Saves the results of the query as a text file. Click the button to select an existing file that you want to overwrite, or type the name of a new file in the text box.
- Suppress Column Headings
- Keeps column headings from appearing at the top of the output.
- Summary Information Only
- Suppresses detail line printing. The report produced includes the headings, footers, totals, and so on, but excludes the detail lines.