These Solution samples illustrate application development tasks you can perform with the Windows API.
In This Section
- Get Application Information from the Windows Registry Sample
- Illustrates how to obtain Windows registry information about other applications by using Visual FoxPro language.
- Get Version Information Sample
- Illustrates how to display the version information from a .dll or .exe file.
- Play Multimedia Files Using MCI Commands Sample
- Illustrates how to use the Media Control Interface (MCI) to play multimedia files.
- Read and Write Visual FoxPro Registry Values Sample
- Illustrates how to obtain Visual FoxPro settings from the Windows registry by using Visual FoxPro language.
- Read ODBC Registry Values Sample
- Illustrates how to obtain ODBC driver and data source information from the Windows registry by using Visual FoxPro language.
- Use API Functions that Require a STRUCT Sample
- Illustrates how to call the Windows API function GetSystemTime to fill in a structure of WORD values with system time information.
- Use API Functions That Require Pointers to Arrays Sample
- Illustrates how to call two Windows API functions to retrieve and reset system color settings using pointers to arrays.
- View Type Library Information Sample
- Illustrates how to use the TypeLib class to read Type Library information from any .dll, .exe, or .tlb file.
- Sample Class Libraries
- Contains sample class libraries that provide encapsulated functionality you can add to your applications.
- Visual FoxPro Foundation Classes A-Z
- Describes Visual FoxPro Foundation classes you can use for rapid application development.
- Reference (Visual FoxPro)
- Includes Visual FoxPro general, programming language, user interface, and error message reference topics.