After you develop and test your application, you can prepare to distribute it by including all required files and creating distribution disks.
In This Section
- Application Distribution Process
- Describes an overview of the steps needed to distribute your application.
- Preparation for Distributing Applications
- Describes considerations you need to consider when preparing your application for distribution and the run-time environment, such as choosing the type of build, testing minimum operating environment requirements, ensuring correct run-time behavior, and including Visual FoxPro system menu options.
- Resource Files in Applications
- Describes resource files that you can include in your application to extend its functionality, such as FoxUser.dbf, external library files, ActiveX controls and COM components, configuration and help files, and so on.
- Distributable and Restricted Visual FoxPro Features and Files
- Describes restricted Visual FoxPro features and files you must remove from your application as well as those files you can distribute with your application.
- How to: Include Files with Applications for Distribution
- Describes how you to add or include files that you want to distribute with your application.