Makes it possible for you to specify data environment and data session settings for the report or label.
This tab is pre-selected when you choose Load data environment from the Report menu.
Load data environment
Specifies options for loading a data environment for the report or label.
- Copy from another report file
- Specifies to replace the layout's current data environment with a copy of the data environment from another report (.frx) or label (.lbx) file.
- Link to a DataEnvironment class
- Specifies to link to a DataEnvironment class in a visual class library (.vcx) file or programmatic class library (.prg) file.
- Displays the Open dialog box so you can select a report, label, or visual class library file containing the data environment you want to use.
- Displays the chosen DataEnvironment class.
- Class Library / Source
- Displays the visual class library (.vcx) or program (.prg) file containing the DataEnvironment class, or the source report (.frx) or label (.lbx) file the data environment was loaded from.
- Report uses a private data session
- Specifies that the report engine should use a unique data session when running the report. The only tables available will be those in the report's Data Environment or explicitly opened in method code.