These Solution samples illustrate tasks you can perform with reports.
In This Section
- Print a Percent of Total in a Report Sample
- Illustrates how to calculate and display values at the beginning of a report before all records from the record source have been printed.
- Print an Invoice Sample
- Illustrates how a report uses a view to combine information from multiple tables, a function to collect data from the user, and a one-to-many report layout.
- Print Customer Mailing Labels Sample
- Illustrates how to print mailing labels.
- Print Data Dictionary Information Sample
- Illustrates how to generate a report with the contents of a Visual FoxPro database.
- Print in Catalog Format Sample
- Illustrates how to print a directory, wrap text around graphics, alternate the printing position of controls, and position floating fields below fields that stretch.
- Print Product Orders By Quarter Sample
- Illustrates how to generate and print graphs without suspending normal operations.
- Print Report Details in a Ledger Style Sample
- Illustrates how to print a record list with an alternating background color.
- Use Conditional Formatting in a Report Sample
- Illustrates how to change field formatting based on record values.
- Sample Class Libraries
- Contains sample class libraries that provide encapsulated functionality you can add to your applications.
- Visual FoxPro Foundation Classes A-Z
- Describes Visual FoxPro Foundation classes you can use for rapid application development.
- Reference (Visual FoxPro)
- Includes Visual FoxPro general, programming language, user interface, and error message reference topics.