The General tab contains general information for the root pane content and sub-content sections.
- Unique ID
- Specifies a unique identifier assigned to the selected pane. A default ID is assigned when a pane is created. It is recommended that you accept the default value.
Specifies the name of the content section. If the selected content section is the root content section, the name appears at the top of the Task Pane Manager. Hot keys can be assigned by placing an escape character in the Name box. For example,
\<My Paneas the name of the root content section specifies the letter M as the hot key for this pane in the Task Pane Manager.
- Help URL
- Specifies the URL for help on the selected pane. The Help hyperlink to the URL appears in the Task Pane Options dialog box when the pane is selected.
- Select Image
- Displays a dialog box to select an image that will be associated with the selected pane. The selected image is shown along with the link to the pane at the top of the Task Pane Manager.
- Class Library
- Specifies the program file (.prg) or library file (.vcx) that contains the class and associated code to run the pane. The file is automatically copied to the selected pane's PaneCache folder, and the files are automatically added to the list of files associated with the selected pane. This field appears only if the selected pane is based on the VFP Controls type.
- Class Name
- Specifies the name of the container class to instantiate when creating the pane from the specified class library. This field appears only if the selected pane is based on the VFP Controls type.
- Opens the class library for editing. This control appears only if the selected pane is based on the VFP Controls type.