Makes it possible for you to specify information for complex types such as table and field names for XML Web service operations that return ADO.NET DataSets or property names for a returned object, such as an XMLDOMNodeList, which SOAP Toolkit 3.0 returns for most complex types.
This dialog box appears when you click Complex Types in the XML Web Service - Client Detail Dialog Box.
Specifies a table and field name of the returned DataSet. The XML Web service control imports the DataSet into an XMLAdapter object object that your application can use. When the client operation is called, the cursor is automatically created.
Dataset tablesВ В В Specifies a table from the tables available in the DataSet.
Table fieldsВ В В Specifies a field from the fields available in the selected DataSet table. Selecting a field can be useful when binding to the TextBoxВ ControlSource property.
Use existing cursor if already openedВ В В Specifies to use an existing cursor that has the same name; otherwise, create a new cursor.
- Dataset tablesВ В В Specifies a table from the tables available in the DataSet.
Most XML Web service operations that return complex types are objects, which are treated by SOAP Toolkit 3.0 as XMLDOMNodeLists, and have properties to which you might want to bind your control.
ValuesВ В В Displays properties associated with the object.
- ValuesВ В В Displays properties associated with the object.
- Calls the XML Web service so that you can view the available values for the DataSet or object.
- Resets all values to empty strings.
- Attach Schema
- Sets the CursorAdapterCursorSchema property to the schema of the selected table. Available when a CursorAdapter object is selected in the Client Detail dialog box.