Enables or disables the Visual FoxPro system menu bar during program execution, and allows you to reconfigure it.
SET SYSMENU ON | OFF | AUTOMATIC | TO [MenuList] | TO [MenuTitleList] | TO [DEFAULT] | TO LTRJUSTIFY | TO RTLJUSTIFY | SAVE | NOSAVE
- Enables the main Visual FoxPro menu bar during program execution when Visual FoxPro is waiting for keyboard input during commands such as BROWSE, READ, and MODIFY COMMAND.
Disables the main Visual FoxPro menu bar during program execution. The OFF parameter must be run from a program (.prg) in order to take effect.
For example, the following code when run from a program will disable the main Visual FoxPro menu bar.
В Copy Code
SET SYSMENU OFF WAIT
- Makes the main Visual FoxPro menu bar visible during program execution. The menu bar is accessible and menu items are enabled and disabled as appropriate for the current command. AUTOMATIC is the default setting.
- TO [MenuList] | TO [MenuTitleList]
Specifies a subset of menus or menu titles for the main Visual FoxPro menu bar. The menu or menu title list can contain any combination of menus or menu titles separated by commas. The internal names for the menus and menu titles are listed in the System Menu Names topic.
For example, the following command removes all menus from the main Visual FoxPro menu bar except the File and Window menus:
Use RELEASE BAR to specify the menu items available in the menus.
В Copy Code
SET SYSMENU TO _MFILE, _MWINDOW
- TO [DEFAULT]
- Restores the main menu bar to its default configuration. If you have modified the main menu bar or its menus, issue SET SYSMENU TO DEFAULT to restore it. You can specify a default configuration with SET SYSMENU SAVE.
- TO LTRJUSTIFY | TO RTLJUSTIFY
Include the TO LTRJUSTIFY clause to order the menu commands in a left to right order.
Include the TO RTLJUSTIFY clause to order the menu commands in a right to left order.
These options are only available when Windows is configured to a Middle-Eastern locale.
Note: You can include the RTLJUSTIFY option in the DEFINE POPUP Command to create a menu system with right to left justification.
- Makes the current menu system the default configuration. If you modify the menu system after issuing SET SYSMENU SAVE, you can restore the previous configuration by issuing SET SYSMENU TO DEFAULT.
- Resets the menu system to the default Visual FoxPro system menu. However, the default Visual FoxPro system menu is not displayed until you issue SET SYSMENU TO DEFAULT.
SET SYSMENU controls the main Visual FoxPro menu bar during program execution and lets you selectively remove menu titles and menus from and restore them to the main Visual FoxPro menu system.
Issuing SET SYSMENU TO without additional arguments disables the main Visual FoxPro menu bar.