Visual FoxPro provides a very powerful tool вЂ” the grid object вЂ” for displaying and manipulating multiple rows of data.
In This Section
- How to: Use Grid Objects
- Describes how to create a Grid control.
- How to: Manually Adjust Grid Display at Design Time
- Describes how to manually adjust the width and height of rows in a grid.
- How to: Set the Source of the Data Displayed in the Grid
- Explains how to specify the data source for a Grid control.
- How to: Set Up a One-to-Many Form Using the Grid Control
- Describes how to display a one-to-many relationship between two tables on a form using Grid controls.
- How to: Display Controls in Grid Columns
- Describes how to display Visual FoxPro controls, such as text boxes, check boxes, drop-down list boxes, and spinners, in grid columns.
- Formatting Grids
- Discusses various ways to customize the format for Grid controls.
- Using Controls
- Describes how controls manage the interactions between users and your application. Visual FoxPro offers a variety of controls to enhance your application interface.
- Controls and Data Concepts
- Explains the difference between the two kinds of controls you can have on your forms and lists the effects of a ControlSource property setting on different controls.