These Solution samples illustrate how to perform application development tasks using data.
In This Section
- Create a Cursor from an XML DataSet Sample
- Demonstrates how to create a cursor from an XML DataSet using the CursorAdapter and XMLAdapter classes and how to bind the data to controls on a form.
- Load and Generate XML Using the XMLAdapter Class Sample
- Demonstrates some of the many uses for the XMLAdapter class, such as select an XML file to create cursors or generate XML from multiple tables.
- Manage Data Access Using CursorAdapters Sample
- Demonstrates how CursorAdapter objects retrieve data from three different data source types.