Specifies position and output options for Rectangle and Line report controls.
This dialog box appears when you draw a rectangle or line on a report or label and then double-click it while it's selected.
|Depending on the setting of the _REPORTBUILDER system variable, this dialog may be replaced by an alternative user interface. For more information, see _REPORTBUILDER System Variable.|
Displays the Print When dialog box so you can control exactly when the line or rectangle is printed in your report or label.
- Specifies that the control moves down the page when a control that appears above it extends downward.
- Fix Relative to Top of Band
- Specifies that the control remain in position relative to the top of the band that contains it.
- Fix Relative to Bottom of Band
- Specifies that the control remain in position relative to the bottom of the band that contains it.
- No Stretch
- Specifies that the bottom of the control does not expand vertically as the band stretches to display field data.
- Stretch Relative to Tallest Object In Group
- Specifies that the rectangle stretch to accommodate the tallest object in the group.
- Stretch Relative to Height of Band
- Specifies that the bottom of the control stretch vertically downward when the band stretches to accommodate data in Field controls.
Makes it possible for you to add comments to the .frx or .lbx file. Comments are for reference only and do not appear anywhere in the printed report or label.