Returns the current value for a property or program code for an event or method at design time.
GETPEM(oObjectName | cClassName, cProperty | cEvent | cMethod)
- Specifies the object for which a property value or event or method program code is returned. oObjectName can be any expression that evaluates to an object, such as an object reference, an object memory variable, or an object array element.
- Specifies the class for which a property value or event or method program code is returned.
- Specifies the property whose value is returned.
- Specifies the event for which program code is returned.
- Specifies the method for which program code is returned.
Character, Currency, Date, DateTime, Numeric, or Logical
In Visual FoxPro 6.0 and later, using GETPEM(В ) to return method code is supported only during an interactive Visual FoxPro session. You can, however, obtain method code from an object by using its Class property, as in the following code:
LOCAL oObject, lcCode oObject = NEWOBJECT("_form", HOME()+"ffc\_base.vcx") lcCode = GETPEM(oObject.class, "Release")