After planning your menu system, you can create it with the Menu Designer. You can create menus, shortcut menus, menu items, submenus of menu items, lines that separate groups of related menu items, and so on. The following sections provide the details.
In This Section
- How to: Create Menus and Submenus
- Describes how to create menus and submenus to navigate your application.
- How to: Create Menu Items
- Describes how to create menus you can place menu items on the menus. Menu items can represent Visual FoxPro commands or procedures or submenus that offer additional options.
- How to: Create Shortcut Menus
- Describes how to create shortcut menus that appear when you click the right mouse button on a control or object.